ACTIVEGEL – sterile injectable implants designed to eliminate various defects, deformations and compensate soft tissue volumes of the human body.
ACTIVEGEL is made of high purity synthetic materials and does not contain components of animal origin, as well as substances derived from genetically modified organisms. To ensure complete sterility ACTIVEGEL products are kept in aseptic conditions during the entire production cycle and at the final stage are sterilized by autoclaving.
The ACTIVEGEL meets modern requirements of plastic, aesthetic and reconstructive surgery. This material provides means for solving the broad spectrum of problems aimed to strain recovery, liquidation of soft tissues’ deflection and creation of natural or desired volume. The hydrophilic implant doesn’t resolve after its administration, it is the most simple in use and allows achieving the highest cosmetic result promptly.
Considering the physical and chemical properties the hydrophilic gel ACTIVEGEL (AQUALIFT) can be applied not only in plastic and reconstructive surgery. This material has clinical use in urology for abolition of vesicoureteral reflux in children. The efficiency is 75% (the author of this method is professor, MD D.A. Seymivskyi).
The ACTIVEGEL (AQUALIFT) can be produced as shape-modeling breast prostheses in the volume from 130 to 300 сm3, which are applied in view of radical and segmental mastectomies in the field of oncology. The prostheses are naked. This is their advantage over the silicone prostheses. They can be reached by the antiseptics and antibiotics. The prostheses don’t change their structure affected by the radiation treatment associated with combined modality treatment of the breast cancer (the author of this method is professor, MD D.V. Miasoyedov).
The ACTIVEGEL (AQUALIFT) is applied as an implant with advanced adhesion properties viscosity for prevention of cicatrical adhesive epiduritis after surgery for hernia excision of intervertebral cartilages (the author of this method is professor, MD Ye.G. Pedachenko).
The material’s properties can be applied:
– as a repository for durable action of medicinal drugs at a constant speed for long periods of time;
– as a high-potent immobilizer for a lot of biological catalysts (trypsin, chymotrypsin, glucoamylase,
– as a basis for production of the microbiological media;
– as hard and chondral implants of high-density, bone filler and cartilaginous tissue material for life-long period.
– to provide burn and wound dressing in the form of special coat, which is noninvasive during its replacement and doesn’t scar the human body.
– Elimination of mimic and age wrinkles on the forehead and brow area;
– Nasolabial folds;
– Correction of the lips corners and chin;
– Correction of the cheekbones;
– Correction of scars appeared after accumulation of pus inside the wound;
– Increase of the breast volume;
– Reconstruction and removal of defects and deformations of the breast soft tissues.
– Increase of the buttocks;
– Correction of the shape of the buttocks;
– Contour plastics of soft tissues of the leg.